Monday, May 5, 2014

Annie's Learn-to-Crochet Online Class - Project 1: Halloween Dish Cloth Set

Halloween Dish Cloth Set (Could also be used as kitchen placemats)

This was my first part of the "Annie's Online Classes - Learning How to Crochet"

A bit about Annie's Online Classes.  First of all it does cost a tad bit of money to take, but the prices are not that bad in my opinion plus if you sign up for their e-mail you can get discounts to help you save.  All of the main stitches are taught via online videos as well as five patterns, that the instructor will walk you step-by-step through making.  For anyone who is interested in checking out what classes they offer in several areas which can be found here ----> http://www.anniescatalog.com/onlineclasses/index.html



I choice to do the pattern in orange and black because they were yarn colors I had on hand and I did not have nor want to spend the money to buy new yarn to make this project.  After I made the first one (which was the one with the black border) I felt it looked out of place and was lonely and needed a friend.  Plus I had leftover yarn, but not enough to do the black border again, thus the orange one was born!

I personal do not care for this set, but I rarely seem to like anything I have made lately.

 Do you think this would have been less horrible had I of done it in different colors?  Or do you think the Halloween set is a cute set to pull out around the Holiday and than pack back up and shovel in storage for the other 11 months out of the year?  Do you think this would look good in other Holiday themed colors such as Red/Green for A Christmas/Yule set?

I Would Love to Hear Everyone's Comments & Feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment